- Heat up at least 225g of filtered water to 94C, or just under boiling if you do not have a thermometer.
- Weight out 15g of whole bean coffee. This gives you a 1:15 ratio of coffee to water.
- Grind the coffee using a medium-coarse setting. 16 clicks on the Comandante grinder.
- Add Sibarist FAST Filter on V60. Rinse the filter with hot water. Empty the water used for rinsing.
- Add the ground coffee into the V60.
- Start your timer. Pour 50g of water in concentric circles to make sure all the ground coffee are wet.
- On the 30 sec mark pour another 40g.
- Split the remaining water in to 3 pours with 15 sec interval.
- The total brew time should be 1 minute and 35 seconds. Sip and enjoy.
Those who enjoy coffee black, with a right balance of acidity, body, and sweetness.
The perfect brewer + filter combination for our Secret Stash single origin coffees.