We’re looking for a Sales and Training Associate to join our commercial and wholesale business team. You will work closely with existing and prospective clients which includes cafes, restaurants and hotels. Prior coffee training experience and knowledge is a must. Ideal candidates are those who can start work by July 2022.
- Deliver excellent coffee education and training for wholesale partners & internal Yardstick Coffee team
- Conduct coffee quality visits and audits for wholesale partners and company-owned stores
- Work with new clients to guide them from tasting to opening to quality control
- Identify and converting new business opportunities with the Sales team
- Conduct paid workshops
- Assess the training requirements of the clients, suggesting improvements, and promoting the Yardstick Coffee brand
- Assist the Sales team in conducting coffee tastings and equipment demos
- Stay up-to-date on developments within the coffee and equipment industries
- Must be present during regular cupping sessions with the Roasting Team
- Posses existing coffee knowledge and training skills, at least 3-5 years.
- Able to learn on the job and share learnings with internal team and commercial clients.
- Experienced in creating training material for coffee clients and able to deliver the training to end users.
- Able to conduct themselves professionally internally and with clients.
- A creative thinker and initiates engagement with existing clients to solve their needs and provide for their requirements.
- Has good analytical, collaborative and communication skills.
Interested candidates, please send and email with your cover letter and CV to people[at]yardstickcoffee.com.