Experienced candidates who have worked in an e-commerce driven business are encouraged to apply.
- Drive growth/top line revenue for the Yardstick web store via subscription growth, product mix and promotions.
- Keep the Shopify store up-to-date and always work on site-level optimisation for better customer UI/UX
- Configure products online based on requests from coffee roastery and cafe, to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Manage and develop the existing the E-commerce Team (fulfilment, growth)
- Work alongside marketing team to drive traffic and increase conversions on all online sales channels and to develop monthly, quarterly campaigns for awareness and growth
- Liaise with agent/agencies for upstream SEM, paid media campaign configuration on a monthly basis
- Liaise with agencies to ensure all features are working on the online store, and to develop new features moving forward
- Continuous optimisation of online channels to ensure world-class customer experience from user acquisition, payments to order fulfilment
- Work with operations team to ensure inventory is replenished and downstream fulfilment is done in a professional and timely manner
- In general, the E-commerce Specialist is responsible for the smooth running Yardstick’s online business presence.
- If you have managed and developed an e-commerce business with more than 25-30m PHP in yearly revenue, then this job is for you.
- If you have Shopify experience or similar E-commerce platform, then this role is for you.
- If you are resourceful and have a growth mindset.
- A deep understanding of coffee industry trends and customer preference.
- Able to work across departments, internal and external stakeholders.