That went out quick! Our one-time drop Golden Ticket Coffee Pork Ribs sold out in just a matter of hours. Thank you for your support and for the awesome team from General Tso who initiated this collab.
It was too good not to share so here’s the recipe for our Golden Ticket Coffee Pork Ribs that you can try at home. Enjoy!
What you will need:
Golden Ticket Sauce:
- 2 tbsp Golden Ticket Flash
- 3 tbsp White Sugar
- 3 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 4 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsp minced Garlic
- 5 tbsp Water
For the Ribs:
- 900g of Baby Back Ribs
- 2 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Prep the ribs by removing the membrane and trimming them into single pieces.
- Generously season the ribs with the oyster sauce, sesame oil, salt and sugar. Let it marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- On your stove top, prep and heat a pan with the water, apple cider vinegar and salt then add your marinated ribs.
- Let all the ingredients cook and simmer with the ribs in medium heat. Stir occasionally. We prefer slow cooking this to make sure the ribs fall of the bone.
- While the ribs are cooking, let’s prepare the Golden Ticket Sauce by mixing all the ingredients listed above.
- Heat the sauce over a medium fire until it thickens. Add a bit of water if you want to loosen up the sauce but it’s prefect when it’s sticky and gooey. Stir continuously to prevent it from getting burnt.
- Once the sauce is done, remove the ribs from the pan and cover it with the Golden Ticket sauce. Be generous. Trust us.
- For the final touch, may grill the ribs in an oven for 6 minutes at 200C.
- Garnish if you wish and enjoy with a hot bowl of rice.