We are looking for a Product Marketing Associate to join our marketing team. This is an exciting new roles to focus solely on our domestic and commercial product lines. You will be working across teams to launch, drive adoption and brand love, and gather feedback across all our portfolio products.
- Lead the curation and sourcing of retail products that are sold via Yardstick’s online store and retail stores. Retail products include, but are not limited to, coffee beans, accessories, brewing equipment, merchandise.
- Lead initiatives for our commercial products across all activities.
- Discover and find new product opportunities to develop our retail and commercial product mix.
- Develop and plan campaigns to launch new products across all retail channels from start to completion. (i.e. Go-To-Market plan for every new product)
- For existing products, optimise the messaging, positioning, pricing to support the sales initiatives of other departments.
- Liaise with other departments during the purchasing/sourcing of products to ensure proper procedures are followed in a timely manner.
- Work closely with E-commerce Manager, Domestic Sales Lead, Commercial Sales Lead to gather feedback on product movement and customer feedback.
- Develop a feedback loops with existing customers to understand preferences, trends and new problems-to-solve.
- A deep understanding of coffee industry trends and customer preference
- Able to communicate effectively with principals and internal departments
- Able to negotiate deals with machine and equipment manufacturers
Interested candidates, please send and email with your Cover Letter and CV to people[at]yardstickcoffee.com.