We’re looking for a Social Media Specialist and Content Creator to join our marketing team. You will work closely with our Head of Brand and Marketing and other department leads from Online, Retail and Wholesale. If you are able to engage our community across our digital touch points (social, EDM and web) and if going the extra mile with customers comes second nature to you, then you’re the perfect fit!
- Create social media and EDM content regularly using own skill set and/or working with our designer/creative lead.
- Develop a content calendar across all digital touch points.
- Work closely with our Head of Brand and Marketing to develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Respond to customer queries via social, email, in a professional, friendly and timely manner.
- Liaise closely with other teams within Yardstick - with regards to content development and closing customer queries.
- Monitor our most important social media KPIs.
- Keep abreast of the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Comfortable using social media platforms - Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, with at least 2 years of experience.
- Coffee knowledge or interest is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Excellent communication and customer empathy skills.
- Strategic thinker who is able to work across departments.
- Willing to learn on the job to tackle new responsibilities.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Excellent multitasking skills, critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with good time-management skills.
Interested candidates, please send and email with your cover letter and CV to people[at]yardstickcoffee.com.