Experienced candidates who have worked in an e-commerce driven business are welcomed to apply.
- Drive the Yardstick online presence via our web-store and mobile channels
- Configure products online based on requests from coffee roastery and cafe, to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Develop monthly, quarterly campaigns for awareness and growth
- Work alongside marketing team to drive traffic and increase conversions on all online sales channels
- Liaise with agent/agencies for downstream SEM, paid media campaign
- Continuous optimisation of online channels to ensure world-class customer experience
- Work with operations team to ensure inventory is replenished and downstream fulfilment is done in a professional and timely manner
- In general, the E-commerce Specialist is responsible for the smooth running Yardstick’s online business presence.
Interested and suitable candidates may apply by sending your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org